Friday, September 11, 2009

What I Want to Accomplish in This Course

There are many things that I would like to accomplish in this course. By the end of this course, I would like to be able to write overall better papers. There are many things I need to accomplish first in order to accomplish that one goal. I will have to learn how to write more clearly and effectively, therefore; I will need to be able to get my point across successfully to various audiences. In this class, I would like to learn what it takes to effectively write to different audiences. Another thing I would like to learn is how to write better blogs. These blogs are short so I will need to learn how to be concise when I write. Although I need to be concise, I will need to thoroughly respond to the topic. This will be hard for me to do. This writing class can help me accomplish my goals for my college career and eventually my vocational career. I will need to become a better writer in order to do my best in college. I have to write clearly and effectively in all my classes, not only my English class. I will try to do my best in all of my classes and learning how to write better will help me to do so. The same thing goes for my vocational career. I want to become a psychologist. For any vocational career, you need to know how to write well and this includes being a psychologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr